20th August 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to improve Mathematics? Subjects to take in 11th standard?

Dear Sir,
I have just appeared in 10th Std examination under CBSE board, my mathematics is very weak and as a result I am also getting affected with Physics. My % age in Math & Scince will be app 55%.

What should I do to improve mathematics and what subjects should I take in 11th standards.

22nd August 2014, 08:19 AM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: What should I do to improve Mathematics? Subjects to take in 11th standard?

Dear you have passed class 10th and mentioned that you did not score good marks in mathematics due to which your physics is being affected and knowledge in both subjects is going down which is why you just need to get some advice from your teacher of the school and also share your issue with your parents so they will guide you the right way that what you have to do, what are you interested in? and what they want you to be? then you have to decide the next way.

If you are interested in mathematics and wanna study Physic, Chemistry and Mathematics from 11th class then you will have to get good command over all these subjects so consult to your parents so they will avail you a good coaching institute and get admitted to that coaching center before you loose much more than before and study all the subjects in that particular coaching so new teachers will guide you some new ways and methods to study more and get good marks in maths and other subjects.

You can choose PCM becasue if you are a consistent student in study and will learn everything from coaching then there will be no subject that you can not score good marks in, so you have to join a good coaching institute. Another way to learn maths is share your issues with friends who are good at maths and also with teachers so they will guide you and help you in such a trouble because maths and physics are scoring subjects which will make your percentage higher for future utilization so command and have a good circle and group of study.

Join any online coaching center if you do not have enough time to go to any other coaching institute so that might also be a better way for you to learn new things in mathematics. Complete your all basics of maths before you start coaching institute and you will definitely score more than 90 marks in maths.

Thank You
22nd August 2014, 10:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to improve Mathematics? Subjects to take in 11th standard?

It is good to see that you are thinking and planning about your future and looking to improve yourself. You should take subjects in 11th standard as per your comfort and interests. It will be a disaster for you if you go for the subjects on other's suggestions or by looking at your friend's choice. This is because it is you who will pursue the course by studying those subjects.

In order to improve Mathematics, you have to do two things.
- Remember the formula necessary to solve the questions.
- Practice as much as possible. Practice will help you to improve your mathematics.
22nd August 2014, 03:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Mathematics subject is the base for the many subjects such as physics and many more technical subjects, so you need to have a good grip on mathematics.

To improve your mathematics, you can follow the below steps :-

-->First, learn the basics such as addition,subtraction,multiplication and division, and learn the mathematics tables.

-->The important thing is you need to learn the formulas for every chapter, write the formulas related to every unit by chapter wise and learn the formulas, this may help you to save the time in solving a problem and you can also improve your mathematics.

-->Practice the problems everyday related to the problems taught in your class room, after coming to home from school.

-->And to improve your mathematics, it is best to go for Maths Tutitions.

If you follow the above steps regularly, you can definitely improve your mathematics.

If you are unable to improve in Mathematics subject, then it is best to opt the Medical stream i.e., BiPC which consists of the Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?