2nd July 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How many chapters are coming in 1st semester of Biology? I am in class 11th

in class 11th how many chapters are coming in 1st semester of biology

3rd July 2012, 09:42 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many chapters are coming in 1st semester of Biology? I am in class 11th

Hello dear,
You are in a semester system. It is difficult to predict exactly how many chapters could have or will come in your examination. Had you been in normal yearly examination system, then at least I could have predicted somewhere closer to the system. Because you see what happens in normal yearly examination systems is that, you get almost half the syllabus that is meant for the entire board examination. So if you have a total of 20 subjects for your 11th and 12th standard then your 11th standard syllabus boil down to around 10-12 chapters. But for you it is different.
In semester system always you have that many subjects in your syllabus whichever has been taught to you. If your subject teacher has covered 6 chapters and have recommended a few more then you will have that many topics for your semester examination. So this will depend on your teacher. Do follow your teacher's instructions.
3rd August 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many chapters are coming in 1st semester of Biology? I am in class 11th

please give me syllabus of class 12th commerce of first term examination..........
1st September 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the syllbus of biology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?