29th December 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

How many colleges are there in India?

i want to know that how many colleges are there in india.what is ratio of education there.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities for IIIT MSc students?
  2. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  3. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  5. Short term courses while doing LLB?
  6. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course? -- [New]
  7. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  8. Which colleges in India have their course recognized by MCI?
  9. Best Private Engineering Colleges in India which do not take Donations?
  10. Reputed colleges in India for M.Tech? Exams for the same?
  11. Under which categories should I apply for GATE exam? I belong to OBC categories under UP but belong to general categories under Indian government
  12. List of IIT colleges in India where I can join software engineering?
  13. Colleges in India offering PhD in Mechanical Engineering? Stipends and scholarships?
  14. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of MBA colleges in North India?
  16. List of top 10 medical colleges in India and of Engineering colleges except IITs?
  17. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  18. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
5th July 2013, 11:20 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: How many colleges are there in India?

~~~Nomber of colages in India~~~

There are vast number of colages in India. Also number of colage for different streams are differfnt. Here I give details of number of Colages in Maharashtra.
1 Engineering colages -- 982colages
2 Polyticnic colages -- 1944colages
3 Arts colages-- 2649colages.
4 Comerce colages-- 2966colages.
5 Science colages-- 2958 colageps.
(details are searched from internet)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?