24th June 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How many colleges will I get after scoring 7591 rank in OC?

pgecet i got 7591 rank in oc plz in my rank how many colleges

Related Questions:
24th September 2012, 09:14 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many colleges will I get after scoring 7591 rank in OC?

You must remember that your higher secondary aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college apart from your entrance certificate.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in 5 subjects including Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry and English as one subject, in class 12 or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission in engineering colleges. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.

You haven't mentioned your academic marks in class 12, which is important to know as not all the institutes accepts any percentage in class 12. The name of the institutions has to be filtered out to you as per your percentage in class 12.

There are different branches in B.Tech- civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology, print, leather technology etc. You haven't mentioned that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of engineering. I would like to inform you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the branches of engineering courses.

In the absence of such vital information, it is not possible to provide you the information based on personal assumption.

Kindly provide you academic marks in detail, the discipline/branch you want to choose in B.Tech to get the precise names of the colleges/universities where you can apply for admission.
24th September 2012, 09:20 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many colleges will I get after scoring 7591 rank in OC?

You must remember that your higher secondary aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college apart from your entrance certificate.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in 5 subjects including Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry and English as one subject, in class 12 or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission in engineering colleges. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.

You haven't mentioned your academic marks in class 12, which is important to know as not all the institutes accepts any percentage in class 12. The name of the institutions has to be filtered out to you as per your percentage in class 12.

There are different branches in B.Tech- civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology, print, leather technology etc. You haven't mentioned that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of engineering. I would like to inform you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the branches of engineering courses.

In the absence of such vital information, it is not possible to provide you the information based on personal assumption.

Kindly provide you academic marks in detail, the discipline/branch you want to choose in B.Tech to get the precise names of the colleges/universities where you can apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?