9th January 2012, 02:21 PM
agasti

How many members attended the DCCB exam for Assistant Manager in Prakasam District?

how many members attnd the dccb exam for the assistent manager in prakasam district

Related Questions:
  1. When is the DCCB assistant manager exam result? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When will be the result of DCCB Assistant Manager Exam?
  3. Model question papers of Nagonda DCCB Clerks and Assistant Manager?
  4. What would be consider as my local status for EMACET? I have studied 4th and 5th std from Prakasam district, 6th from Hyderabad, 7-8th from West -Godavari district, 9-10th from Kurnool district and 11-12th from Guntur district
  5. Question papers for the post of Assistant Manager(DCCB)?
  6. How may I get details about Kakinada DCCB Assistant manager results?
  7. Which region I do belong, either A.U or S.V.U? I've studied 7th to 10th from Prakasam district and inter in nellore district
  8. After completing my secondary in Prakasam district and inter in nellore district to which region should i belong to?
  9. When will be the results of Assistant manager post in DCCB Guntur?
  10. When will be the result of DCCB Assistant Manager Exam?
  11. When will be the Karimnagar DCCB clerk/assistant manager results be announced?
  12. Prakasam district court written exam model papers -- [New]
  13. Material for preparation for the post of Assistant Manager in DCCB?
  14. Which region I do belong, either A.U or S.V.U? I've studied 7th to 10th from Prakasam district and inter in nellore district
  15. Hall ticket for prakasam district clerk exam?
  16. When would the results of Guntur, DCCB be declared for the staff assistant/clercks recruitment?
  17. MSc medical microbiology and MSc genetics offering colleges in Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam District, AP?
  18. Is there any cutoff marks for each section in the written test for Assistant Manager and Clerks of DCCB? When are the results going to be displayed?
13th January 2021, 08:34 PM
MKavyaYadav

Arrow Re: How many members attended the DCCB exam for Assistant Manager in Prakasam District?

Hi,

Prakasam District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd (DCCB) entrance exam was invited to appoint Assistant Manager (Officer Scale-I), Staff Assistant (Office Assistant) on a permanent basis.
Number of Positions: 75

Job Title wise details:

1. Assistant Manager (Officer Scale-I): 23 Posts

i. Gen: 11 Posts
ii. SC: 03 Posts
iii. ST: 02 Posts
iv. OBC: 05 Posts
v. PC: 02 Posts

2. Staff Assistant (Office Assistant): 52 Posts

i. Gen: 24 Posts
ii. SC: 07 Posts
iii. ST: 04 Posts
iv. OBC: 13 Posts
v. Ex-S: 02 Posts
vi. PC: 02 Posts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?