11th January 2021, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in the UGC NET being a distance MA postgraduate?

Hi everyone, I have completed my MA through distance education from RBU. I want to apply for the UGC NET and appear this eligibility test. I would like to know about my eligibility to appear in this test. Kindly tell me asap.

13th January 2021, 07:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in the UGC NET being a distance MA postgraduate?

Yes, you can apply for the NET (National Eligibility Test) even having completed your postgraduation degree i.e; M.A. through distance mode of education provided you have managed to secure at least 55% marks in aggregate (or 50% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST and PH category candidates) in the same degree.

For complete details regarding NET, you can refer to the link www.ntanet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?