23rd May 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How many SC seats are available in government medical college?

Please give me the ans. How many sc seat in govt medical college?...please tell me how many

Related Questions:
  1. Will the Tamilnadu Government increase the medical seats?
  2. Did the government seats increase this year? Information regarding the number of government seats in each government medical college in AP?
  3. How many government medical seats are available at Madras Medical College, Stanley Medical College and Kilpauk Medical College? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu? -- [New]
  5. How many seats in government medical college of Maharashtra?
  6. What are the number of seats in Government Medical College in Tamilnadu? What's the medical cutoff for OBC candidates?
  7. Number of government medical college seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for MBC community quota? With 197.00 medical cutoff any chance to get medical college in merit?
  8. How many medical seats are available in Tamilnadu government college?
  9. How many seats are present in various Government Medical Collages?
  10. Where do I get the MBBS application form in Tamilnadu? What is the procedure?
  11. Are there any management seats in government medical colleges?
  12. Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students
  13. Number of Medical seats in each Government College of Gujarat for the candidates of General category?
  14. How many MBBS seats are there in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  15. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  16. How many seats are there in medical in West Bengal? Can I get MBBS in medical government college? My medical rank is 1371
  17. Number of government medical seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for BC community
  18. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT in Kerala? What is the fee structure and application procedure?
30th May 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many SC seats are available in government medical college?

how many seats are available in sc categeory
23rd June 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many SC seats are available in government medical college?

how many sc seats are available in government medical in gujrat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?