23rd June 2011, 04:35 PM
Ruby dsilva

Are there any management seats in government medical colleges?

I want to get admission in MBBS government medical college I would like to know if there are any management seats in Government medcai colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  2. Will the Tamilnadu Government increase the medical seats?
  3. Number of Medical seats in Government colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  5. What is the total number of available MBBS seats in Punjab government colleges?
  6. Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students
  7. How many government seats are there in upmt?
  8. How many seats are remaining for admission in west bengal? List of government medical colleges?
  9. Is it true that Tamil Nadu state board students will have to appear in entrance exam to get medical seats in Tamil Nadu government medical colleges?
  10. Entrance exams available to get admission in Medical in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  11. Seats available for BC in government medical colleges with MBBS cutoff of 198.25
  12. Total number of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? How many seats are there in those colleges and what is the fee?
  13. How many seats are are available in government and private medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  14. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  15. How many seats for MBC quota in government medical college?
  16. Total number of seats in MD/MS/Diploma Medical PG courses in Maharashtra Government Medical Colleges?
  17. Will my son be local or OU in EAMCET(AP)?
  18. How many MBBS seats are available in Government medical colleges this year? -- [New]
25th June 2011, 10:02 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Are there any management seats in government medical colleges?

Hey,
There are not management seat in Govt medical college.
This is not the right way to take addmission.
If you really want govt college then go for preperation for medical entrance exam for best coaching institute.
Show your some effort rather than taking seats from management.
best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?