19th May 2012, 12:46 PM
jijogeorge p

Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT in Kerala? What is the fee structure and application procedure?

which are the colleges offering Bsc MLT in kerala? I also wanted to know about fee,certificate and application procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for B.Sc MLT courses in Kerala? Application procedure and entrance exam details?
  2. What's the salary package I can get after completing B.Sc mlt? What's the fee structure for M.Sc mlt?
  3. How many colleges are offering BSc MLT in Kerala?
  4. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT courses in Kerala? Which are the government institutes? How many seats are available?
  5. Which are the universities in Kerala offering BSc MLT in distance? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for BSc MLT in Kerala? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. What is the fee structure for BSc MLT? Minimum marks required for various subjects?
  8. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  9. List of Colleges offering B.Sc MLT in Thrissur?
  10. How to do MSc MLT through correspondence?
  11. How many colleges offer BSc MLT in Kerala?
  12. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  13. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  14. Which are the private ayurveda colleges offering MD in Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  15. How can I get admission in B.Sc MLT course in Kerala?
  16. Procedure to apply for BSc MLT course? I am doing my diploma course of MLT
  17. What are the prospects of doing a course in BSc MLT? Which MS programmes can we apply after BSc MLT?
  18. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
29th August 2012, 02:09 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT in Kerala? What is the fee structure and application procedure?

List of Colleges Offering BSc MLT in Kerala :

1.Govt Medical College,Kozhikode(NO.of seats 24)

2.Govt Medical College,Thiruvananthapuram(No.of Seats 24)

3.Academy of Medical Sciences,Pariyaram(No.of Seats 25)

4.College of Para Medical Sciences,EMS Memorial Co-Operative Hospital & Research Centre,Perinthalamanna(No.of Seats 30)

5.St.Gregorios College of Social Sciences,Parumala,Pathanmthitta(Total Seats 30)

6.MIMS College of Allied Health Sciences,Kozhikode(total Seats 30)

7.KVM Institute of ParaMedical Sciences,Cherthala,Alappuzha(Total seats 30)

8.A1-Shifa College of Paramedical Sciences,Perinthalmanna,Malappuram(Total seats 30)

9.Moulana College of Para Medical Sciences,Perinthalmanna,Malappuram(Seats 30)

Eligibility:

*The Candidate Shall pass+2 or Equalent Course recognized by the University of Kerala

*A minimum of 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry and Biology

Selection Process:

*It is based on the merit in the qualifying examination and the quotas,reservation etc shall fix by the Government from time to time

Duration of the Course:

*Duratoni of the course shall be 4 academic years.

all the best....
19th September 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT in Kerala? What is the fee structure and application procedure?

what is the fee structure for B sc mlt? what is the number of vacant seats in calicut medical college for B sc mlt?
16th February 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

is there any collage in ernakulam that offers bsc mlt?
20th February 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

How much will be the fees of mlt
27th April 2013, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of BSC MLT in st. Gregorious college of social science in parumala
17th January 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How much fees for bsc mlt study lam alredy done DMLT in c.g for 2 year
14th March 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I want 2 year course for medical lab technition....I am degree graduate..so which are the colleges offering 2 year MLT courses
17th July 2020, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Private college for Bsc MLT in Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?