28th June 2011, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in Punjab B.Tech colleges?

how much seats are available in punjab b.tech colleges...pls metion the number of seas

3rd November 2011, 11:51 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many seats are available in Punjab B.Tech colleges?

dear friend,

there are lot of seats in Punjab b.tech colleges
approximately 8000-9000 seats are there .
so don't worry about seats
best of luck.
7th November 2011, 10:03 PM
samspat

hi dear

there are lot of seats in Punjab b.tech colleges
approximately 8000-9000 seats are there .
so don't worry about seats
3rd February 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

procedure of admission ?
15th April 2012, 03:54 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How many seats are available in Punjab B.Tech colleges?

Hi

Punjab B.Tech Colleges are the ones which are located usually in the Punjab State in India.

It has got some of the good universities and colleges in India. Lovely Professional University is one of them.

The key point to note here is that most of these universities and colleges in Punjab are affiliated to the PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY.

The Basic Eligibility Condition to take up B.Tech in any university under PTU in India are:-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in India having scored a minimum of 60% aggregate in it.

2. You should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in your Higher Secondary.

3. You should be pass in all the boards subjects.

Now coming to your question, as to how many seats does PTU offer, I would like to inform you that most of these colleges take admissions on the basis of the AIEEE rank that you score.

AIEEE- All India Engineering Entrance Examination.

This is conducted by the CBSE every year in the month of April after the board exams are concluded.

Thus it would be difficult to state any fixed number of seats under PTU, However to take an approximate value, there are about 6000-8000 seats under it.

Rest some of the colleges also conduct their own private entrance exams and then select candidates based on that.

Rest you can find more details on the PTU Website. Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
13th June 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want to know that how many seats are there in which college in punjab and in which field so that i can estimate the engg. field and college best suited to me.i want the list of seats available in gen category. Plz recommend me any site or somewhere else where i can get this information. reply fast, i have to prepare for my counselling and decide my career.
21st July 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i also wanted to know the same.....plzzzz plzzz reply .
31st July 2012, 10:31 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir, i want to know that how many seats are there in which college in punjab and in which field so that i can estimate the engg. field and college best suited to me.i want the list of seats available in gen category. Plz recommend me any site or somewhere else where i can get this information. reply fast, i have to prepare for my counselling and decide my career.
Hey!
There are many engineering colleges under PTU you need not to worry as there are many seats round about 120 seats of CSe/ECE in each college.
its quite difficult to give you whole information about seats in each college as there are many engineering colleges under ptu.
you can get this information from the official site of ptu:
www.ptu.ac.in
All the best...!
and dont worry....!
let me tell you some of the top colleges of ptu
Shaheed bhagat singh college of engg and tech.
rayat and bahra
SLIET
MIMIT
RIMT
Giani zail singh college of engg and tech.
DAVIET
So choose the college which offers 100% placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?