22nd May 2012, 09:22 PM
sanjanasaravanan

How many seats are available in Tamilnadu government medical colleges?

how many number of seats are available in tamilnadu government medical colleges in 2012

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are are available in government and private medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  2. How many seats are available in Tamilnadu government medical colleges?
  3. Number of Medical seats in Government colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  5. Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students
  6. Entrance exams available to get admission in Medical in government colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  7. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  8. Total number of seats in MBBS in all government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  9. Number of seats in government medical colleges and number of seats in private colleges available in Tamilnadu?
  10. What are the number of seats in Government Medical College in Tamilnadu? What's the medical cutoff for OBC candidates?
  11. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  12. Number of seats allotted for the candidates of OC category in Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  13. How many seats are there for MBC in Tamilnadu government medical colleges?
  14. Number of government medical seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for BC community
  15. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges which has government seats? Date of counseling in government B.Ed colleges?
  16. Total number of MBBS seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu?
  17. Information about Tamilnadu medical seats? How many medical colleges seats are there in Tamilnadu?
  18. How to apply for B.Ed government colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seats? Date of the counseling?
23rd May 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are available in Tamilnadu government medical colleges?

I have got 187.75 medical cut off and i belongs to B.C category,will i get govt medical college
23rd May 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are available in Tamilnadu government medical colleges?

how many seats are in government medical college in tamil nadu?
7th June 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i have got 191.4 cut of mark and i belongs to m.b.c community.will i get the seat in madras medical college
12th June 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I have got 187 medical cut off and i belongs to B.C category,will i get govt medical college[
13th June 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How much seats are there for MBBS course in TN? What is fees for mBBS course in Govt and private college in TN? How many Govt and private colleges are there in chennai? How much seat is for wards of ex-servicemen?
25th June 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are available tn govt medical colleges for mbbs course?
26th June 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i have got 198.50 medical cutoff and i belongs to bc community ,my community rank is 409.will i get seat in kilpauk medical college
29th September 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are available for bc quota tn medical college
23rd May 2016, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

i have got 185 medical cutoff and i belongs to mbc community i will get seat in government medical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?