1st August 2011, 02:42 PM
bunty550

Can I get admission in fire and safety diploma course after passing BSS in Biology?

my name is parvez anwar i am from rajasthn i have done my bss in biology, can a admission fire and sefty diploma course

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in fire and safety after passing commerce stream?
  2. How can I get admission to study Fire and Safety Diploma course on 10th basis being an IT Diploma holder?
  3. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  4. How can I complete my corrospondance graduation in fire and safety?
  5. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  6. What is the course fee of post graduation diploma in fire and safety management?
  7. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  8. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  9. Diploma in Fire and Safety engineering student is eligible to get an educational loan? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges offering B.A. to Fire & Safety Diploma holders in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Can I do PG Diploma in Fire and Safety after completing B.Com?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  13. Scope of Government job after diploma in Fire and safety course with NEBOSH certification? Entrance exam details fro the same?
  14. How to become a Pilot in Air Force being a candidate pursuing B.Sc 2nd year in Fire & Safety?
  15. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  16. What is the scope in Air Force after BSc Fire and Safety?
  17. What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat
  18. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
4th August 2011, 11:30 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in fire and safety diploma course after passing BSS in Biology?

Dear Friend

Generally Diploma courses are equivalent to 12th so if you are willing to take
admission in some diploma course you are supposed to produce your
academic records till matriculation (10th) only. Whatever you have studied after
10th, it would not matter at all in your admission in diploma or other equivalent course.

You are surely eligible for this(as per academic qualification).

I am very surprised to see you changing your mind after completing Graduation in Biology.
If you don't like that stream, its fine. You don't continue Biology further but you
should not go back to diploma sort of courses. This is seriously a downward career
growth.

If you don't see your career in Biology and trying to go for Diploma in Fire and Safety
just because you think you will get a job easily, I would not recommend you to take
this step.

Please try to do something according to your present qualification.

You can prepare for
Govt. jobs like Civil Services, CDS etc.
Bank Jobs; Clerk. P.O. etc.
Railway Jobs.

If you go for Diploma in Fire & Safety it will take 3 years to complete diploma and then
you might get a job.

If you prepare for clerical jobs for one year sincerely, you will surely get a very good job
and if you continue your preparation even after getting clerical jobs, you will
surely crack prestigious jobs.
5th August 2011, 09:04 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in fire and safety diploma course after passing BSS in Biology?

hi dear
Yes,you are eligible for admission in Diploma course for FIRE & SAFETY.

Qualification-10th/12th pass candidate apply for this.

Syllabus:-

Semester-I-:-
Fire Engineering science & technology
Chemistry & Behaviour of Fire
fire detection & alarm system
Fire insurance
Safety & LAW
Fire protection System

Semester-II

Safety engineering-I & II
Environment policy
industry safety
fire hazards & prevention
Managing safety of plant

Course fee- 24000/-
9th August 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I asked how to get to form
18th August 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

hello sir where are the colleges for this course.i am from vellore district can u tell any college near vellore.
18th August 2011, 07:47 PM
Sehwag6

ya you are eligible to join this course

it has good course and have a good scope in future

the eligibility is 12th in any stream

all the best
17th November 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i admission in fire engineering after passing high school with math or science?
1st December 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

hai sir i am muthu from ramanathapuram after 10th fire &safety course i joined after f&s complition if any courses are avilable how can l growth my feature life but my 10th score is very low (260/500) iam a state board.pls replay
10th February 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I m grduate in commerce stream nd done one year advance diploma in fire & safety so that can I get addmission in BE fire & safety? wt is process of admission and wt'll b papper? plz guide me
Ravi kumar
25th June 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am on age of 31 i have various industries experiences. My academic qualification is 12th pass. in 1996. can you please describe weather this course is suitable for me? and with time duration of course, fee structure, and long distance course possible? any campus placement facility?
I am waiting for your reply Please communicate me on my email : [email protected]
29th December 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Debasish 1234
i m H S passed & i want 2 be doing this diploma course in Fire & safety so can u tell me the durition of this course & also with the admission date plz ?????????????
29th December 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

debasish hazarika
I m H S passed sterm-commerce & I want 2 do diploma in fire & safety so can u tell me the duration of the course & also admission date also
7th February 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i am 10th pass can i do fire&sefty management cource
31st May 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

can i do diploma in fire and safety engeineering after 1oth
22nd June 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i have done 12th in i.sc and i have to take admission in safety managemant & fire. please give me advice..
30th June 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

I am 10 0passed. Can i get addmission in fire,and,safety. What. R the scopes of. Job
23rd May 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

can I get admission in fire engineering after completing 12th with bioligy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?