27th May 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Information about Tamilnadu medical seats? How many medical colleges seats are there in Tamilnadu?

i want to get the information about tamil nadu medical seats. please show me how many medical college seats are in tamil nadu

Related Questions:
  1. Will the Tamilnadu Government increase the medical seats?
  2. Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students
  3. How many seats are are available in government and private medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  4. What are the number of seats in Government Medical College in Tamilnadu? What's the medical cutoff for OBC candidates?
  5. How many seats are available in Tamilnadu government medical colleges?
  6. Number of seats allotted for the candidates of OC category in Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  7. How to get Medical seat under Ex-serviceman quota in Tamil Nadu Medical Colleges?
  8. Number of Medical seats in Government colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Number of government medical seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for BC community
  10. List of medical colleges in Tamilnadu? Distribuion of seats in each college based on the community?
  11. Total number of seats in MBBS in all government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  12. Number of seats for OC category in private medical colleges of Tamilnadu?
  13. Number of government medical college seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for MBC community quota? With 197.00 medical cutoff any chance to get medical college in merit?
  14. Number of seats in government medical colleges and number of seats in private colleges available in Tamilnadu?
  15. How many MBBS seats are available in Tamilnadu medical colleges? -- [New]
  16. How many medical seats are available in Tamilnadu government college?
  17. Number of seats in Medical area in Tamilnadu? Can I hope for a medical seat with a cutoff of 193?
  18. How many seats are available in Jipmer medical college, pondicherry for Tamil Nadu students?
8th September 2012, 06:49 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: Information about Tamilnadu medical seats? How many medical colleges seats are there in Tamilnadu?

Total number of Govt. Medical colleges 15 total number of seats 1745
1. All India Quota 1745
2. State Quota 1483
3. OC 341
4. BC 52
5.BCC 52
6.BCM 296
7.MBC 267
8.SC 15
Name of Govt colleges No of seats

1. Madras Medical College 165
2.Stanley Medical college 150
3.Madurai Medical College 155
4.Thanjavur Medical College 150
5. Kilpauk Medical College 100
6.Chengalpet Medical College 50
7.Tirunelveli Medical college 150
8.Coimbatore Medical College 150
9.Govt. Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College 75
10.Govt. K.A.P. Viswanathan Medical College 100
11.Thoothukudi Medical College 100
12.Kanyakumari Medical College 100
13.Vellore Medical collge 100
14Theni Medical College 100
15.Dharmapuri Govt. Medical College 100
11th June 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Tamilnadu medical seats? How many medical colleges seats are there in Tamilnadu?

What collage for 189.5 cut of mark?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?