14th September 2010, 08:38 PM
doctorchinmoy

How many students appear for AIPMT and AIIMS Exams? Expected cut off based on previous years?

how many candidate sit for the exams like all india post graduate medical entrance exam and aiims, and how much cut off marks are expected in these exams to qualify?

15th September 2010, 11:17 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many students appear for AIPMT and AIIMS Exams? Expected cut off based on previous years?

I think for AIPMT some 3 to 4 lakh students appear and for AIIMS very few of them appear. Maybe 30 to 40,000. But its just my guess as there is no such record provided.

And there is no info about the cutoff about AIPMT and AIIMS but if you clear 70% of the paper then you will surely get a seat in any of these..

Dont think much about it just focus on preparing hard for the entrance exam
15th September 2010, 11:24 PM
ravi6

Default Re: How many students appear for AIPMT and AIIMS Exams? Expected cut off based on previous years?

DEAR,
I think for AIPMT some 3 to 4 lakh students appear and for AIIMS very few of them appear. Maybe 30 to 40,000. But its just my guess as there is no such record provided.

And there is no info about the cutoff about AIPMT and AIIMS but if you clear 70% of the paper then you will surely get a seat in any of these..

regards
RAVI6
15th September 2010, 11:55 PM
noproblem

Total no of seats ::

1600-1700 approx in AIPMT exam
182 Seats total intake in AIIMS

IT IS 87.7 % in general category cut off in exams
16th September 2010, 12:45 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

around 7 lakhs students give AIPMT every year...and usually the cut off marks hovers around 300 marks...

Good luck !!
16th September 2010, 07:15 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii..

nearly 3 to 4 lac student appera for aipmt and aiims..
the number of seats are..

the cut off varies each year,.
good luck.
15th October 2010, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Can u please send the syllabus for AIIMS entrance exam to [email protected]
17th November 2010, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I am very confuse to pmt this is1700 seat and appear 2-4 lakh studant
23rd November 2010, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

have the number of seats increased in aipmt
28th December 2010, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Tips for AIIMS entrance exam.
29th December 2010, 01:01 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

The expected Cut Off for CBSE AIPMT 2011 is 50% based on various reports posted on the web.

AIIMS has disclosed the percentage and rank of every student appeared in AIIMS mbbs entrance 2009. You can check the list to find out the cut off.

Generally the cut off for AIIMS is higher than the AIPMT. It is more than 70%.
12th January 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are available in aiims. plz give a detail.
5th February 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

how many students appeard for aiims p.g. entrance exam
23rd February 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

how many students appeared for AIPMT 2010?

what was the cut-off for it?
27th February 2011, 08:21 PM
ankurloonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorchinmoy View Post
how many candidate sit for the exams like all india post graduate medical entrance exam and aiims, and how much cut off marks are expected in these exams to qualify?
Around 3 lakh people sit for AIPMT, and around 40K sit for AIIMS. AIPMT last year cutoff was around 400 for general category, so prepare accordingly.
11th March 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

How to crack aiims exam?
24th March 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

thus pmt is better than cet
4th April 2011, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE EXPECTED CUTOFF MARKS FOR AIPMT(PRELIM)2011.PLS REPLY
4th April 2011, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

what is the expected cutoff of aipmt 2011
4th April 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I scored 445 in aipmt prelims this year. is there any possibility to qualify the prelims ???
4th April 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

what is cutoff for AIPMT 2011 prelim test
4th April 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

how many students appear this year in cbse prelim and what is cut off
5th April 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff for aipmt this year
5th April 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i belong to OBC category n i've secured 316 marks[ exactly 39.5%] in aipmt 2011.
i've read in the prospectus that 40% marks is required to qualify aipmt...
is there any possibility that i shall get through the prelims??
7th April 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

iscored392 marks can iexpect prelims
8th April 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Cut off of aiims in 2010
8th April 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

how to know cut off of aipmt 2011
11th April 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 429 in aipmt 2011.Did i qualify
13th April 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 370 marks for aipmt 2011 .could I qualify the exam.I belongs to OBC category.
14th April 2011, 06:01 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

dear friend, around 7 lakhs students give AIPMT every year...and usually the cut off marks hovers around 300 marks...

Good luck !
15th April 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Yes u r qualified
22nd April 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

GUYS WHT IS THE CUT off of AIPMT nd AIIMS......?????of the year 2011
15th May 2011, 10:55 AM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

nearly 3 to 4 lac student appera for aipmt and aiims..
the number of seats are..

the cut off varies each year,.
16th May 2011, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

What could be cutoff mark in aipmt final exam 2011 ?
16th May 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the rough/expected cut-off percentage for qualifying AIPMT MAINs 2011?
17th May 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I belong to S.C. Category & I have approximated 200 marks out of 480 in Aipmt mains 2011. Is there any chance of selection in good medical college near to haryana?
20th May 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I scored 413 marks in aipmt pre.exam and 60% expected in main. should \i expect for selection
26th May 2011, 06:24 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut of marks of aipmt 2011mains exam?
30th May 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

i scored 60% but less than 65% in aipmt mains 2011 under obc category.. need 2 know will i get any college 4 mbbs
2nd June 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

is mathematics included in aipmt exams]
5th June 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

exactly how many students appeared in aiims exam
3rd July 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE EXPECTED CUTOFF FOR AIIMS 2011?pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeez tellme.
6th October 2011, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How many students appear for AIPMT and AIIMS Exams? Expected cut off based on previous years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poplu13 View Post
around 7 lakhs students give AIPMT every year...and usually the cut off marks hovers around 300 marks...

Good luck !!

hay around 7-8 lakh students appeared for aipmt but in that only 15000 students got seats including in all states.forget everything about it just keep faith in you and get your way.
best of luck
20th October 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

which is better AIIMS OR AIPMT OR DPMT
27th October 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Talking Re: How many students appear for AIPMT and AIIMS Exams? Expected cut off based on previous years?

you are a fool

The expected Cut Off for CBSE AIPMT 2011 is 50% based on various reports posted on the web.

AIIMS has disclosed the percentage and rank of every student appeared in AIIMS mbbs entrance 2009. You can check the list to find out the cut off.

Generally the cut off for AIIMS is higher than the AIPMT. It is more than 70%.[/QUOTE]
30th October 2011, 01:57 PM
loffer wants to b MBBS

Question is there any other Exam conduct for them.. like state exam.. and other still

i came to know that still state clg are conduct a Exam on ther level..
30th October 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: How many students appear for AIPMT and AIIMS Exams? Expected cut off based on previous years?

sir hlp me out..!!! by tellng dat hw many appear nd succeed it..!!!!!!!!!!1
30th October 2011, 11:58 PM
vivek050

hi dear,,

-How many students appear for AIPMT and AIIMS Exams? Expected cut off based on previous years?

thanks
20th November 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

HAI,
i am still studing in intermediate first year. can i have information about the exam date and syllabus??????????????
15th December 2011, 09:12 PM
tuntunia

DEAR,

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?