9th February 2019, 03:18 AM
Lavanya patel

For how many years is IPPC registration valid?

I have registered for IPCC on 27/02/2015. Do I have to renew my registration to apply for exams in May'19? Or, the old registration is still valid? For how many years does it remains valid?

14th February 2019, 09:58 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many years is IPPC registration valid?

IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence course. IPCC duration is valid for a period of four years from date of registration.

Once four year period is over, revaluation form needs to be submitted.
14th February 2019, 08:15 PM

The registration of IPCC is valid for 4 years form date of registration. After expiry of the registration re-validation form can be submitted.
15th February 2019, 11:55 AM
Umapattapu
Junior Member+

**Registration is valid for 4 years from the date of registration. After expiry of the said period, revalidation form can be submitted.
**Initial registration for then IPCC, now Intermediate (IPC) Course is valid for 4 years. That means 8 attempts. (yearly two) After 4 years you should revalidate it for another 4 years.
**There are lots of misconception regarding this. If you ask someone that how many times a student can appear for IPCC exam some might say that you can appear for 5 times while other will say for 5 years i.e 10 times
15th February 2019, 05:02 PM
praveenyoutuber

IPCC Registration is valid for 4 years from the date of registration. After expiry of the said period, revalidation form can be submitted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?