17th December 2017, 12:18 AM
Afra jahanara

For how long CA registration is valid? After a gap of 6 years in IPCC will I have to re-apply?

I have completed my CPT 7 years ago, and after that i registered for IPCC Group-1 and also attempted twice the group-1 and now 6 years have past. Now i want to ask you that whether i should continue my old registration by re validating it or should i register myself for fresh admission(direct IPCC after B.COM). If i get new registration, is it mandatory for me to complete orientation n ITT? As i have already completed those programmes.

21st December 2017, 11:25 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how long CA registration is valid? After a gap of 6 years in IPCC will I have to re-apply?

IPCC refers to Institute of Professional Competence Course and same is the second stage of CA ( Chartered Accountancy ) course.

As far as you are concerned about the validity of IPCC registration which has been made six years ago then I would like to let you know that it is not valid now as the validity of IPCC registrations lasts for four years from the date of registration.

So in order to pursue IPCC for completion of your CA course you need to register for the same and this new registration will be valid for next four years.
21st December 2017, 10:04 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how long CA registration is valid? After a gap of 6 years in IPCC will I have to re-apply?

You need to do CA registration again freshly because the validation for the registration is 3 years. After 3 years you can re - register/ re - validate your CA registration. That will be valid for 5 years. So, this process can be done twice i.e., 10 years. After completing 10 years you need to register again for CA freshly. This is the process of CA registration.

Since you have not re - validated/ re - registered you need to register freshly as a new candidate.

For more details visit the official website of CA.
1st September 2022, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

can i do ca foundation after 2 years of registeration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?