7th February 2018, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

For how many years does CA IPCC registration is valid?

Sir, I had registered for IPCC in September 2015. Can I took the exam in May 2019? Till when my registration will be valid? If it has expired than how to renew it?

14th February 2018, 08:38 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many years does CA IPCC registration is valid?

IPCC refers to Integrated Professional Competence Course and same is the stage second of CA ( Chartered Accountancy ) course.

Further, as far as you are concerned about the validity of IPCC registration then for your information I would like to let you know that IPCC registration is valid for four years from the date of filling of registration form.

So having filled IPCC registration in September 2015 you are eligible for appearing in May 2019 IPCC without renewing your registration for the same examination.
14th February 2018, 11:30 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many years does CA IPCC registration is valid?

Your IPCC registration is valid for 4 years. You need to be very cautious about your registration, before giving an attempt you need to check your registration expiry period. If the registration has expired you can apply for extending your registration by paying a prescribed amount of ICAI in the form of DD along with revalidation form.

You will get an email and SMS notification to your mobile about the payment you made to ICAI, this states that your revalidation has been approved.

Yes, you can apply this exam in May 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?