17th March 2011, 10:40 AM
PRIYANKA SHRIVASTV

How may I change my exam center choice?

I am from narsinghpur .
I want centre of jabalpur but i put on bhopal first in the form . I can't go bhopal due to some problem.
Please help me.

12th April 2012, 07:52 PM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Default Re: How may I change my exam center choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRIYANKA SHRIVASTV View Post
I am from narsinghpur .
I want centre of jabalpur but i put on bhopal first in the form . I can't go bhopal due to some problem.
Please help me.
hello,
it is not possible for changing the examination centre. The details what you have filled in the application form will last and final chance. There will not be any chance to change the details of the application form.
21st July 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm from kerala
i can't select my center in kerala
please help me
27th December 2015, 12:58 AM
iampiyushj

Dear guest,
The question which you have asked is incomplete as you haven't mentioned the examination name due to which it is slightly difficult to help. However generally, changing any examination centre possible or not depends on examination to examination, some allows and same disallows. For changing, visit their official website where you will be get option to change your centre, select the desired one with reason.
However in many cases the changing procedure will be possible if you mail or post the desire to concerned authority.
4th April 2017, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Actually my centre is dindigul but through online payment it is mistakenly printed as dharmapuri I have sent the fees applications through courier... now I want to change my center to dindigul
17th May 2020, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

due to corona virus I cannot go to hyderabad for my IAS prelim exam as I am currently in Delhi (NOIDA). Can I change the exam centre from Hyderabad to Delhi or NOIDA as a special case of difficulty in travel due to uncertain conditions created by COVID19 My name is aditya kohli
17th June 2020, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I have selected wrong center in mba dde annamalai university online registration please help me to help to change the centre as I selected annamalai nagar I need Bangalore as my centre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?