18th November 2011, 10:27 AM
Sonwane Madhuri

How may I change my exam Center choice? What's the procedure for the same?

I want to change exam centre from Pune to Latur.

Is there any procedure for changing centre.

5th June 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I change my exam Center choice? What's the procedure for the same?

i have prepair studay to AIPMT,MBA in marketing
3rd October 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I change my exam Center choice? What's the procedure for the same?

How can I change my exam center from saudi arabia to bangladesh?
6th November 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

how can i change my exam center for gate 2013? what's the procedure for the same
29th January 2013, 08:16 PM
ipmishra
Member+

HI
Am sorry to inform you that you cannot change your examination center now. The exam conductor goes through an elaborate process to set the exam centers and do not have any procedure to change it.
But you can try one thing. you can to the director of the conducting institute. He may help you. But instead of taking so much trouble it will b easier to give the exam in the alloted center.
good luck.
18th May 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, my enrolment no. is 0060950031, a make a DD of Rs. 100 to controller of examination 1 month before to change my exam center from Mumbai (092) to Dhanbad (074). but my exam center not change please change my exam center. persently i am in Dhanbad not in mumbai.
2nd October 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

how may i change my exam center
17th October 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i wnt to change centre from raj. to pune now.whts the process?
29th April 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I have a chance to change exam centre from chennai to jaipur in annamalai university m.a.1st year exam
27th September 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to change the exam center because I've registered on 2010 at Durban and now I'm at malelane mpumalanga so I want to write my exam at malelane center so I don't know what to do pls help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?