10th March 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

How may i do further study in Hyderabad after 1 year gap for a better future prospective? How may I opt B.Com? I've passed 12th std from Pragati Maha Vidyalaya, Hyderabad

i m senny from manipur now i am hyderabad i passed my 12 i was admitted in PRAGATI MAHA VIDYALAYA,HYDERABAD but i missed for form fill up for 1st year now but i hav a 1 year gap but i want to go for futher study in hyderabad, can i get admission to any college for b.com or should i give up. i don't want to work until unless i get my degree, i am confuse which way to go please help me out i want to have a bright future.

4th April 2012, 09:40 PM
rounak_online

Default Re: How may i do further study in Hyderabad after 1 year gap for a better future prospective? How may I opt B.Com? I've passed 12th std from Pragati Maha Vidyalaya, Hyderabad

dear friend
no need to worry , you can take admission to bcom, and you will also get a better job, but the problem which you will face is you will have less chance in campus selection in your college to get selected due to 1 yr gap, but if you can show the work experience or internship from any institution while that period , it may become a plus point for you...

balram
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?