19th March 2012, 12:38 PM
hemanth636

How may I do M.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering( Wireless communication)? Can a M.Sc(Tech) student do M.Tech through GATE? I've done M.Sc(Tech DSP and ESD at department of Systems design(Andra university)

Respected Sir,
My name is k.hemanth kumar student of M.Sc(Tech) DSP & ESD at dept. of Systems Design,Andhra University,Vishakapatnam.
I want to do M.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Wireless Communication)
is it possible for an M.Sc( Tech) student to do m.tech through gate or by entrance exam.
I am requesting you to send me the details....

9th May 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do M.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering( Wireless communication)? Can a M.Sc(Tech) student do M.Tech through GATE? I've done M.Sc(Tech DSP and ESD at department of Systems design(Andra university)

foe M.E in electronics and communication ...which is best for me..either fom GTU or M.E in any collage as external....
21st May 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do M.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering( Wireless communication)? Can a M.Sc(Tech) student do M.Tech through GATE? I've done M.Sc(Tech DSP and ESD at department of Systems design(Andra university)

does the wireless communication is equivalent to the communication branch in m tech?
15th June 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I need questions for entrance exam M.tech ( wireless communication ) now ??
3rd July 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

field for m.tech after electronics telecommunication engineering?
13th August 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
can i do M.Tech after M.Sc electronics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?