11th November 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding joining B.Tech course?

pl z sir i want to b.tech after courses and also .tech ece jobs and m.tech offered colleges
please send me the details

22nd April 2012, 11:02 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding joining B.Tech course?

You can join for B.Tech course after 12th class. You need to complete 12th class from a recognized institute with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects. You should secure 50% marks in 12th class also. You should attend AIEEE or any other state level entrance exams conducted by different engineering colleges to join B.Tech course. If you obtain a good score in entrance examination, you can apply for any reputed colleges for this course. You need to attend counseling if you get selected for engineering course based on this score.
29th April 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding joining B.Tech course?

is it possible to learn b.tech/be with biology cut off marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?