16th February 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Best course after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications and i want to know whats the best course after diploma. But i am not interested in B.E. So plz guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  2. Can I apply for Government Job having completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications stream?
  3. Previous years question papers and model papers for diploma in electronics and telecommunications engineering under WBSCTE
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  5. Where will I find best job for diploma in electronics and telecommunications?
  6. List of books for Mechanical Engineering for GATE preparation?
  7. Can B.E(CSE) Graduates apply for BSNL TTA Exam?
  8. Job Opportunities for Freshers having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications in India?
  9. Can I apply for Merchant Navy course having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  10. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering or Aviation on the basis of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  11. Can I apply for senior Assistant Post(Electronics) after passing Polytechnic Diploma in ETC?
  12. How can I join BARC NDT course after passing 10th with 43% without science and Maths?
  13. How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  14. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which branch is better between Electronics and Electronics & Telecommunications after scoring 77% in 12th?
  16. Can I study B.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  17. Will there be any special quota for Ex-serviceman in UPSC Exam?
  18. What is the pay band and grade pay of TTE?
19th February 2014, 08:37 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best course after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?

So many good number of future prospects available for you in the stream of Electronics and Communication stream.You have good opportunities such as B.Tech and B.Sc.Other than these courses you may go for the Post Graduate Diploma course and Advanced courses.You can find very good number of opportunities in the areas of the Networking as well as in the Communication sectors.

The best course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication stream,you better to go for the B.TECH(Bachelor Of Technology in Electronics and Communication) degree.Because there are various wide range of opportunities available.You will need to join this course under the Program of “Lateral Entry”.So you will need to write an entrance exam to get through as the Lateral Entry candidate.

You may also go for the other courses such as Bachelor of Sciences in Electronics and Communication,Advanced Diploma in Real time Operating systems,Advanced Diploma in DSP System Design,Post Graduate Diploma in Wireless and Mobile computing,And other are Post Graduate Diploma course in Industrial Automation System design.So soon after completion of the Undergraduate course if you are interested you can even go for the Higher studies like M.Tech,M.S or M.B.A(Master of Business Administration) and more.After completion of your course,Electronics and Communication engineering offers various wide range of Job opportunities.

You can find the employment in the areas such as Software engineering Firms,Electronic equipment manufacturing,Home Appliances,Hardware Manufacturing units,Steel Authority of India Limited,BSNL,MTNL,IOCL,ONGC,Civil aviation Department and more.
20th February 2014, 09:14 AM
Sowmya449

Default Re: Best course after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?

The best course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication stream,you better to go for the B.TECH(Bachelor Of Technology in Electronics and Communication) degree.Because there are various wide range of opportunities available.You will need to join this course under the Program of “Lateral Entry”.So you will need to write an entrance exam to get through as the Lateral Entry candidate. Good luck for your future..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?