11th June 2011, 10:35 PM
purnank singh

How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University

hey i have just passed my b.com 1 with 60% from punjab university and wanted to know that is it possible for me to get admission in any college of punjab university in chandigarh..if yes then plzz suggest me the collegess where i can get admission easily with this percentage..thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any institute in Chandigarh for doing diploma in packaging and production
  2. Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?
  3. Can I get B.Com in Punjab University evening college after scoring 40% marks? I have passed commerce
  4. Would I get any benefit while taking admission in B.Com in Punjab University affiliated college after scoring 72% marks?
  5. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  6. How may I get admissions in Thapar university? I've secured Punjab state rank 1803 in AIEEE and have passed qualifying exam from Bathinda in Punjab with 92% marks in PCM(CBSE)
  7. Admission in LLB in Punjab University Chandigarh after passing B.A?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  9. How to take admission in Punjab University for B.Com Hons after securing 56% with Maths in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?
  12. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  13. Can I get admission in Punjab University after scoring 85.80%? Name of the colleges in Punjab university. -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission in Punjab University for B.Sc in Computer & Electronics?
  15. How to get admission in Punjab University after passing 12th with 65.8%
  16. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  17. Required Qualification to join B.Tech in Food Technology?
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
23rd May 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University

sir i got 47 marks in jee main ...can i get admission in punjab university..
8th March 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University

how can i get admission in m.com in punjab university, when is its entrance test conducted, when its form is available?
16th August 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i get maks 70% In msc (it), Plz suggestion me. I want to addmisson in m phill in punjab university chandighar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?