9th August 2011, 09:57 PM
h.s.goswami

How may I get admission in B.E AMI? What's the fee structure? I've completed dioploma(Mechanical) with CPI 6.9

Sir, i am passed diploma mech. Year with acpc cpi is 6.9 . I want admission in B.E. AMI thruw . What is AMI admission step? What is fees step ? Pls answer me step by step admission in B.E. I dont have pass any entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. List of D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  2. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after scoring CPI of 7.55
  3. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  4. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  5. Is the faculty of SVVSN engineering college, Ongole Mechanical Department good? What about the placements and college environment?
  6. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  7. Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?
  8. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  9. What is the fee structure for Pharm D in government college? I have scored 97% marks in 12th
  10. How to get admission in Animation course? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to get admission in IISER after 12th? Fee structure for Girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. What is the seat capacity for M.Com in DU?
  15. When should I get admission in M.Ed after completion of B.Ed with 67%? What is the course fee?
  16. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  17. How to apply and fee structure of GB PUAT Pantnagar? What is the last date to submit GBPUAT application form? -- [New]
  18. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course?
28th July 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in B.E AMI? What's the fee structure? I've completed dioploma(Mechanical) with CPI 6.9

I have passed diploma in electric engineering now i want get admission in AMI. What is the step for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?