18th April 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the answer sheet of MD examination which held in Raipur for B.Set?

i want to know answershit of b set in raipur md examination
please reply soon..

7th January 2016, 12:13 AM
GraphicDesiner

Default Re: How may I get the answer sheet of MD examination which held in Raipur for B.Set?

Firstly, let me tell you what basically MD examination held for, It is basically related to Ayurveda.
To get admission in well known colleges you have to crack this exam.
Ayurveda, the term is made of two words- AYU and VEDA which literally means the knowledge of long life. Ayurveda is the oldest existing medical system of India which dates back to period. Ayurveda has flourished over 5000 years because of its own unique and original fundamental principles which seem to be even more relevant in the context of modern life style.

You can download Answer key of MD exam held in raipur by going to psg.cg.gov.in
7th January 2016, 12:21 AM
immyahuja

Default Re: How may I get the answer sheet of MD examination which held in Raipur for B.Set?

The Ayurvedic classics describe eight well developed clinical branches of Ayurveda:

Kaya Chikitsa- Medicine
Shalya Tantra- Surgery
Shalakya Tantra- ENT and Opthalamology
Koumarbhritya- Paediatrics and Obstretics
Agad Tantra- Toxicology
Bhut Vidya- Psychiatry
Rasayan- Rejuvenation therapy and geriatrics
Vajikaran- Sexology (Including Aphrodisiac for better progeny )

You could get the answer key of MD examination held in Raipur by click on the following address:
psc.cg.gov.in/htm/model_answer

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?