20th December 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about Alpine Institute of Dehradun?

how about the placement after getting diploma from the institute?
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about Alpine Institute of Dehradun?
  2. Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun a good institute? Placement and eligibility for admission for that institute?
  3. Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun a good Institutes?
  4. What's the reputation of Alpine college of Aeronautics, Dehradun? How may I get the placement details for the same? I have just completed my 12th and attempted for AIEEE
  5. Which is the best BBA college in Uttarakhand? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best medical coaching centre in available in Dehradun? How may I get details about faculties of aakash institute?
  7. Which are the engineering colleges in Uttarkhand?
  8. Can I get admission in Dehradun Institute of Technology after getting 3889 rank in state entrance?
  9. Which college can I get for B.Tech in Uttarkhand after scoring 58% in 12th CBSE and 125 in AIEEE?
  10. Is IOPS Dehradun a valid institute for distance education program in B.Tech?
  11. Is the institute affiliated to ICFAI university Dehradun? Market value of the institute and university?
  12. Is Alpine Institute good for Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the placement record?
  13. Is Alpine Institute good for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? What is the placement record?
  14. In which engineering colleges can I get after scoring 4000 in general? Can I get in Uttarakhand?
  15. Which are the best colleges in India offering BSc in Biotech? What are the job opportunities?
  16. Which is a better institute among MIT Pune and DIT Dehradun?
  17. How and from where to do integrated MBA in Uttarakhand? -- [New]
  18. When will the application form for admission in to B.Tech programs come out in Petroleum Institute Dehradun?
23rd August 2012, 08:47 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get details about Alpine Institute of Dehradun?

Alpine Group of Institute does provide campus placement for the various degree courses they offer.

To know more about the institution and other relevant information visit:
www.alpineddn.com
OR
Contact, Alpine Group Of Institutions,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Tel: 0135-2773869
18th May 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about Alpine Institute of Dehradun?

Doing bsc agriculture from alpine group of institute is the best option?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?