12th April 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about examinations in JNTU Kakinada?

Please let us know about the exams of revised regulation examonatins of 03 batch
send details..

12th March 2023, 01:16 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How may I get details about examinations in JNTU Kakinada?

To get details about the examinations in JNTU Kakinada, you can follow these steps:
  • Visit the official website of JNTU Kakinada: Go to the official website of JNTU Kakinada at https://www.jntuk.edu.in/
  • Navigate to the Examinations section: From the homepage, click on the "Examinations" tab located on the top menu.
  • Select the type of examination: Under the Examinations section, select the type of examination you are looking for. JNTU Kakinada conducts various types of examinations including regular/supplementary examinations, semester-wise examinations, and entrance examinations.
  • Check the exam schedule: Once you have selected the type of examination, check the exam schedule for the upcoming exams. The exam schedule will contain information about the exam date, time, and venue.
  • Download the hall ticket: Download the hall ticket for the exam from the website. The hall ticket will contain important details like the exam roll number, exam center, and instructions to be followed during the exam.
  • Check the exam results: After the exams, you can check the exam results on the JNTU Kakinada website. The results will be published after the evaluation of answer scripts is complete.

It's important to keep track of the exam schedule and other important notifications on the JNTU Kakinada website to avoid missing any important updates related to the exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?