9th April 2012, 05:58 PM
kajla001

How to get campus placement after doing BSc IT from PTU via study center in Jaipur with aggregate of 67%

Dear sir, i am doing bsc.it (last sem) from ptu via study center in jaipur with aggregate up to 67% . So i want to campus placement...it is request to you pls suggest me.. What about campus placement..

Your reply is highly appreciated.
Regards
kajla

Related Questions:
  1. Is there animation course institute available in Jaipur which will ensure campus placement?
  2. What is the criteria to join in Infosys after B.E Final year/
  3. Does PTU approved by AICTE? Placement Prospects of PTU?
  4. From which semester infosys will ask for the marks aggregate to be eligible for campus placement?
  5. Eligibility criteria for engineering students in HCL company? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How is the campus of MNIT Jaipur? Details about its placement and infrastructure?
  7. How can I prepare fr campus placement? I am a student of B.E 3rd year
  8. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement with less than 50% marks in B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  11. Am I eligible for Infosys Placements having cleared two backlogs and secured 68% in B.Tech, 67% in Diploma and 79.8% in SSC?
  12. Am I eligible for jobs after scoring 60% in 1 semester and average of 65% in all semesters?
  13. Which college can I get after securing 8000 in RPET and 1370 in girls?
  14. Will there be any Opportunity for me to get into TCS having 3 years gap after completion of 12th class?
  15. Eligibility criteria of Infosys in 10th, 12th and B.Tech?
  16. Should a IT graduate (Aggregate-68% upto 3rd year) student go for post graduation or just opt for campus placement in MNCs?
  17. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for top MNCs having secured 77% in 10th, 79% in 10+2 and 76% in BE?
12th March 2023, 01:14 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How to get campus placement after doing BSc IT from PTU via study center in Jaipur with aggregate of 67%

Getting a campus placement after completing BSc IT from PTU via a study center in Jaipur with an aggregate of 67% can be challenging, but not impossible. Here are some tips that may help you increase your chances of getting a good job:

1. Build a strong resume: Your resume is the first impression that employers will have of you. Make sure it is well-structured and highlights your skills, achievements, and relevant work experience.

2. Prepare for interviews: Brush up your communication skills and prepare well for technical and HR interviews. Attend mock interviews and group discussions to improve your confidence.

3. Network: Attend job fairs, seminars, and workshops to network with professionals in the industry. Connect with alumni from your college who are working in the IT industry.

4. Gain relevant work experience: Consider doing internships while you are still in college or take up part-time jobs related to IT. This will help you gain practical experience and build your skills.

5. Keep learning:
Stay updated with the latest trends and technologies in the IT industry. Consider taking up online courses or certifications to enhance your skills and knowledge.

6. Be open to opportunities: Keep an open mind and be willing to start with entry-level jobs. Once you gain work experience, you can move up the ladder.

7. Be patient and persistent: It may take some time to get a job, but don't give up. Keep applying to job openings and keep improving your skills.

By following these tips, you can increase your chances of getting a good job after completing BSc IT from PTU via a study center in Jaipur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?