14th April 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about rules an regulations at government polytechnic Ahmednagar? I'm doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication and in 5th sem

I have been studying in diploma in electronics and telecommunication at government polytechnic ahmednagar.I had completed fifth semester ,now I want to take admission at V K polytechnic at loni for new third year admission

Related Questions:
  1. Mumbai University B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering 5th Sem Principles of Control Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  4. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  5. Mumbai University B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering 5th Sem Signals and Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  7. How to get a government seat in Siddha Medicine(BSMS)? What are the rules and regulations? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  9. WBUT ECE 5th Sem. Telecommunication Systems (EC 501) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to get a government job in the field of electronics after diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  11. Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder? -- [New]
  12. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  13. What are the rules and regulations to follow for applying lecture post in Government colleges?
  14. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
  15. Details about the entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Architecture for B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication) engineer?
  16. How may I get details about the admission rule of D2D in Gujarat? I'm 6th sem student in B & P Polytechnic in V.V. Nagar
  17. IETE AMIETE-ET(Old Scheme) Power Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What is the scope of BBS? What are the rules and regulations of the course?
12th March 2023, 01:05 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: How may I get details about rules an regulations at government polytechnic Ahmednagar? I'm doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication and in 5th sem

To get details about the rules and regulations at Government Polytechnic Ahmednagar for your diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication in the 5th semester, you can follow these steps:
  • Visit the official website of Government Polytechnic Ahmednagar: Go to the official website of the institute at http://www.gpahmednagar.org/.
  • Navigate to the Academics section: From the homepage, click on the "Academics" tab located on the top menu.
  • Select the Diploma Program: Under the Academics section, select the Diploma Program in Electronics and Telecommunication.
  • Check the Syllabus and Regulations: You will find the Syllabus and Regulations of your diploma program on this page. Check the regulations for the 5th semester of your program.
  • Contact the institute: If you have any further queries or doubts about the rules and regulations, you can contact the institute authorities using the contact information provided on their website.

Alternatively, you can also refer to the student handbook provided by the institute which contains all the rules and regulations related to academics, attendance, examination, discipline, etc. It's advisable to read and understand the rules and regulations thoroughly to avoid any complications during your diploma program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?