20th January 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?

Respectedsir/mam I am Md.Arquam 4th sem ece student in diploma engg.course in MANUU POLYTECHNIC,Bangalore. Next semester I'll b in 5th sem in summer for that Iwant my industrial training training in great companies to build up my knowlege in my field with some wages to fulfill my regular needs. So,please kindly help me to do my industrial training in INDIA for this I'll be very thankful to give me details my Id [email protected] aur better my no-8892317126

Related Questions:
  1. Last years question papers with solutions for CSE?
  2. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  3. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
  4. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  5. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  7. List of IT companies that recruit candidates for Industrial Training in Bangalore?
  8. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates?
  9. Information about industrial training for MCA student? Names of the software companies? Where an I apply for industrial training?
  10. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  11. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  12. Best winter training institutes or companies in Noida, UP?
  13. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  14. Companies for Industrial training for B.Tech (IT) student?
  15. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  16. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  18. Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students?
25th January 2014, 08:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?

It is good to see that you want to pursue training which will give you knowledge outside the main course of study. This is essential in modern world since there are lakhs of students pursuing the same course and are tough competitors. SO to get an edge over them, training or internship are extremely important. Since you are pursuing diploma in Electronics & Communications, so you must know that the job market for ECE diploma candidates is very tough. There are almost no openings for ECE diploma candidates. So you should pursue your engineering degree course after your diploma course to get better jobs with better remuneration. However, training can provide your employment. Internship are very tough to get for diploma candidates without any powerful contact in any company. You can pursue training in :-

- BSNL
- Doordarshan
- Hp
- PSUs
- MTNL
- Telecommunication Consultants of India Limited
- Globsyn
- Computer training institutes like NIIT, Aptech
25th January 2014, 08:59 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?

As of my knowledge there is one,Sahasra Sambhav Skill Development Pvt Ltd is providing the Industrial training to the ELECTRONICS students inside the electronics manufacturing industry.It is an industrial training for only Electronic Back ground students.There are basically two types of training modules.

They are:
@ Summer Training 4&6 weeks
@ 6 Month Industrial Training

So electronics students like you can get Industrial training in various sectors of electronic industry. Sambhav has already tied up with the various electronic companies who would be willing to absorb the qualified candidates for job and Internship.

There all programs are industry endorsed and with 100% job assistance assurance..There are 4 types of the internship programs of 6 months, with integrated certificate courses.
In the training you will be addressing the Basics of electronics,Embedded,Robotics,LED Lighting,Solar,SMT,PCB Manufacturing,Get awareness on 6 dimensions of electronics and some electronic manufacturing process.So I recommend you to join for industrial training here in this.
30th October 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Respectedsir/mam I am Md.Amir subhani 4th sem ece student in diploma engg.course in MANUU POLYTECHNIC,Bangalore. Next semester I'll b in 5th sem in summer for that Iwant my industrial training training in great companies to build up my knowlege in my field with some wages to fulfill my regular needs. So,please kindly help me to do my industrial training in INDIA for this I'll be very thankful to give me details my Id [email protected] aur better my no-8971088794
25th February 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

list of company provide six month's industral training for the B.Tech Plastic, Chemical, Paint, Oil & Food technology
6th April 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Respectedsir/mam I am c Prabhu 4th sem EEE student in diploma engg.course in Ellenki POLYTECHNIC,hyderabad. Next semester I'll b in 5th sem in summer for that Iwant my industrial training training in great companies to build up my knowlege in my field with some wages to fulfill my regular needs. So,please kindly help me to do my industrial training in hyderabad for this I'll be very thankful to give me details my Id [email protected] aur better my no-9700004657 my roll num 13392-EE-048
12th September 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I'm Meghana. 5th Sem ECE diploma in TKR ENGG. COLLEGE. I need to know which company or industrial is better for my completion of industrial training for the next six months.And do I've any chance to take industrial training in NTPC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?