12th December 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How may I get direct lateral admission in B.Tech course in autonomous engineering colleges? How may I get the cut off list of production engineering stream for the same?

Direct second year for admission for autonomous college of engineering nanded cut off list for production engineering
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech?
  2. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15% -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  4. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in electrical engineering?
  5. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu through Lateral Entry?
  6. Will I be able to join Aeronautical Engineering in lateral seat after diploma in production engineering?
  7. How may I get the lateral entry cut off list for electrical engineering in Nagpur?
  8. How may I get the admission cut off list for lateral entry in Pune university?
  9. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur? Can I get admission with 78.24% marks?
  10. Cutoff list of engineering college in Pune University for electrical engineering lateral entry admission?
  11. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  12. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering colleges from colleges in Pune?
  13. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune for direct 2nd year admission in B.E?
  14. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of colleges in Pune?
  15. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  16. Cutoff list for all engineering colleges of Nashik for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Technology?
  17. Direct 2nd year admission in an engineering college after diploma?
  18. Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side? -- [New]
8th August 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get direct lateral admission in B.Tech course in autonomous engineering colleges? How may I get the cut off list of production engineering stream for the same?

I want cutoff list of govt. college of engg.,Aurangabad for direct 2nd year admission in IT/Comp engg.
25th December 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get direct lateral admission in B.Tech course in autonomous engineering colleges? How may I get the cut off list of production engineering stream for the same?

give the cutoff percentage of govt.college of pune for betch direct 2nd year in computer engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?