5th April 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

How may I get duplicate documents of my MBA from Symbiosis Institute of management, Pune if I lost them?

I, Manthan Mani Joshi has done MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management : Batch -

Unfortunatey while travelling, I lost all my original documents/certificates (like: MBA degree, Marksheets, Six-sigma certificate, International Logistics Mgmt.,...etc.)

Can you please let me know the procedure to obtain duplicate documents?

Thanks !

18th April 2012, 07:48 PM
dheeravath rambabu

Default Re: How may I get duplicate documents of my MBA from Symbiosis Institute of management, Pune if I lost them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I, Manthan Mani Joshi has done MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management : Batch -

Unfortunatey while travelling, I lost all my original documents/certificates (like: MBA degree, Marksheets, Six-sigma certificate, International Logistics Mgmt.,...etc.)

Can you please let me know the procedure to obtain duplicate documents?

Thanks !
if you loss your certificates you just send a letter format mail to the corresponding college or submit a hard copy of the letter.then you can get duplicate of your certificates
28th July 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get duplicate documents of my MBA from Symbiosis Institute of management, Pune if I lost them?

I have forgot my login id and password for student login.how can I retrieve my marksheets for Mba now?
10th April 2017, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Maam, I completed PGDBA in 2015, i need duplicate copy of mark sheet. Please advice the process
7th August 2018, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam. I have completed my PGDHR in 2010. I have lost my mark sheet and want a duplicate for the same. I don't remember my student login and password.....please advice the process..
2nd November 2018, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Unfortunately I lost my book 1 book of second semester,can scdl provide me the book again.what is the procedure and charges for the same.Kindly request u to do the needful as early as possible.
Thanks with regards
Simran Agarwal (pgdbma-student)
26th May 2019, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have completed by MDBA in Personnel Management SIMS SCDL 2004, i have lost my certificate and I do not remember my registration number also. I had mailed also, but they are asking registration no.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?