14th May 2011, 09:03 PM
vikrantk

On which date the IGNOU distance learning MBA entrance exam will be held in Nashik, Maharashtra? Where is the local study center for the same? What are the documents required to get MBA prospectus?

On which date the ignou distance learning mba entrance exam is held for Dist. Nashik, Maharashtra state?
Where is the local study center for Dist.Nashik, maharashtra state to get prospectus?
which documents required to get mba prospectus?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  2. Which has more value, IGNOU MBA distance learning or Symbiosis MBA distance learning? -- [New]
  3. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  4. Executive MBA or distance learning MBA from IGNOU for a working professional at HR department?
  5. What do to if lost all the documents required for MBA from IGNOU?
  6. Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?
  7. Am I eligible for MBA through distance learning after doing BBA from BVP Pune? From where to get the prospectus and how much is the fee structure?
  8. Best institutes in India providing distance MBA? Date of sale of forms of IGNOU OPENMAT forms?
  9. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  10. Am I eligible to study Distance MBA after completion of M.Phil in Music?
  11. Which are the entrance exams held for MBA?
  12. Is Distance Course at IGNOU approved by AICTE? Will I be eligible for lecturer post in engineering colleges after finishing MBA distance at IGNOU? Can I do Ph.D in Management after MBA distance from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  14. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  15. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  16. Do I have to give an entrance to do MBA from distance learning?
  17. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  18. Is it worth to do distance MBA with ICWA after B.Com regular from recognized university? Is there a need of MBA with ICWAI?
22nd July 2015, 12:10 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: On which date the IGNOU distance learning MBA entrance exam will be held in Nashik, Maharashtra? Where is the local study center for the same? What are the documents required to get MBA prospectus?

IGNOU conducts entrance exam OPENMAT for admission in MBA.IGNOU offera many specialization in MBA.

Specialization in MBA offered by IGNOU
- Banking & Finance
- Biotechnical
- Hospitality
- HR
- IT
- Marketing
- Finance
- Operation
- Retail
-Textile
- Telecom

Study centre of IGNOU in nasik
IGNOU study centre
KTHM college
Gangapur road
Nasik - 422005
Maharastra

Important dates of entrance exam
Last date of application : 15/07/2015
Exam date : 16/08/2015

Document require for admission
- Attested copies of education qualification
- OPENMAT scorecard & Hall-ticket
- category certificate for SC/ST/OBC category
- Identity certificate
- Experience certificate
- Fees as a DD or Challan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?