23rd December 2010, 12:14 PM
Avi9673

What could happen if I take admission on the basis of duplicate documents?

I had lost my all original document,but i take admission in b admission on the basis of all duplicate document,principal says admission is subject to university and DTE approval.so what could be happen? please guide me. Thank You

Related Questions:
26th June 2011, 02:29 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: What could happen if I take admission on the basis of duplicate documents?

dear friend,
If you have lost the original document then it your own fault. But you can make the duplicate document from the same office with the signatures of the officer. you will have to pay some penalty for loosing it and making the new one. That will be considered original, If you can present such document. Otherwise you might get fall in the forgery case. Please make sure your document proves to be original and you never get caught, Because you are never thief until you get caught.
All the best
27th June 2011, 10:15 PM
sumitm18

Default Re: What could happen if I take admission on the basis of duplicate documents?

If you lost all your certificates and if u logged an FIR against it, then you can use your duplicate certificates to get admitted as provided by your school and college authorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?