10th February 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How may I get entrance forms for hotel management?

from where and when will i get the entrance forms for hotel management.??????
send details on my id..

Related Questions:
  1. When will the forms be available for Hotel Management after 12th?
  2. Hotel management course after 12th standard? How to get the forms?
  3. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  5. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  6. How may i get entrance forms for hotel management?
  7. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same? -- [New]
  8. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  9. Application forms for 4 years BA (hons) course in hotel management? Application forms of IHM-A
  10. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  11. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  12. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  13. Where can I get the forms of Hotel Management?
  14. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  15. How can I get into hotel managment after passing 12th?
  16. Eligibility criteria to join Pusa institute of hotel management
  17. How can I get into Hotel management after passing 12th?
  18. How to join HM college after passing class 12th science under WB board?
10th September 2012, 01:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may i get entrance forms for hotel management?

First of all, you have to identify colleges that offer your interested degree in hotel management. Website of these colleges may contain application details. Application form will also be available online. In certain cases, the application forms will be distributed through college office. Detailed information will be available in the admission notification. All India Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination, Institute of Hotel Management (IHMs) Joint Entrance Examination, etc are some of such entrance exams.
10th September 2012, 02:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

First of all, you have to identify colleges that offer your interested degree in hotel management. Website of these colleges may contain application details. Application form will also be available online. In certain cases, the application forms will be distributed through college office. Detailed information will be available in the admission notification. All India Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination, Institute of Hotel Management (IHMs) Joint Entrance Examination, etc are some of such entrance exams.
10th September 2012, 02:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?