12th February 2012, 01:17 AM
soudsats

How may I get general English notes for ISRO competitive exams(10th KVS pattern)?

hi this is sathish i will have attend the ISRO competitive exam that exam related to the syllabus KVS pattern X th std general english so kindly please send the notes as soon as possible.

Thank you

With Regards.,
Sathish

17th January 2013, 10:53 PM
Saikiran M

Default Re: How may I get general English notes for ISRO competitive exams(10th KVS pattern)?

The following General English books will help you shine in your exam:-

1> GS & English for IES: by Made Easy Team (recommended, best in market)
2> Living English Structure: by W. Stannard Allen (good for practice exrcises)
3> Cambridge - English grammar in use - Intermediate book (2nd edition) : by raymond murphy (good for starters)

All the best!
27th February 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: How may I get general English notes for ISRO competitive exams(10th KVS pattern)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soudsats View Post
hi this is sathish i will have attend the ISRO competitive exam that exam related to the syllabus KVS pattern X th std general english so kindly please send the notes as soon as possible.

Thank you

With Regards.,
Sathish

3> Cambridge - English grammar in use - Intermediate book (2nd edition) : by raymond murphy (good for starters)

All the best!
28th February 2013, 01:13 AM
narendra B.

Exclamation Re: How may I get general English notes for ISRO competitive exams(10th KVS pattern)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soudsats View Post

Thank you

With Regards.,
Sathish

All the best!
15th August 2017, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get general English notes for ISRO competitive exams(10th KVS pattern)?

Hi Team, This is yashvanth I had attended isro assistant exam for two times but can't able clear the exam. I am failing in English and general knowledge section. So please give me the books or websites for the above. Kindly attached the screenshot of that book because I can't able find in MADE EASY TEAM. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?