11th July 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How may I get good jobs in Lucknow? I've done MCA from amity university with 92.1% marks

I belong to lucknow and I want to have a job in Lucknow only. I have done my MCA from Amity University with 92.1% in the year. I'm not too much concerned about the salary though, I haven't been able to find job opportunity here in Lucknow which would suite my qualification. Kindly provide me some information regarding the same.

31st August 2015, 03:20 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may I get good jobs in Lucknow? I've done MCA from amity university with 92.1% marks

MCA is a self sufficient course for getting a good job in IT companies, the candidate just have to hold a strong command over the programming languages.

Yes, it is true that pursuing mere BCA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MCA.

Many MNCs hire MCA graduates as the system analyst and pay them about 3-4 lacs per annum as per the present trend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?