13th July 2014, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?

Hello
I want to take admission in B-Tech in Amity University
and Amity University IS only UGC approved not by AICTE.
Is B-Tech degree obtained from Amity
University valid for applying Govt. jobs?????

Related Questions:
  1. Is Amity University situated in Gurgaon a private institution? Is it approved by AICTE?
  2. Is AMITY university recognized by AICTE?
  3. Is the PhD degree offered by Amity university valid?
  4. List of the colleges offering Masters in Public Health? What are the job opportunities?
  5. Is CMJ university Shilong Meghalaya, Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Last date to apply for Amity University online?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after passing B.Tech from JRN RVD university? Is it AICTE approved university?
  8. Is Suresh Gyan Vihar University Jaipur Mechanical branch approved by AICTE? Can I apply for government sector jobs?
  9. List of state/self funded institutes which participate in AIEEE?
  10. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  11. Is RVD university AICTE approved? Can I apply for government jobs?
  12. Is CMJ university AICTE approved? Can I apply for government job?
  13. Is Karnataka Open University B.Tech approved by UGC and AICTE? Is it approved by Kerala government? Can I apply for government job in Kerala with this B.Tech degree?
  14. Will it affect in any chances if the M.Tech institute is not approved by AICTE?
  15. Is it possible to change my stream from computers to biotech or environmental studies for higher studies?
  16. Whether Amity University provides B.Com course? Possibility to get admission without donation for a candidate who have secured 69.7% in 12th standard? -- [New]
  17. Which is the best private college for me to get admission with a rank of 35000 in AIEEE?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after passing B.Tech from JRN RVD University? Is it AICTE approved university?
25th July 2014, 05:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?

Yes, Amity University is approved by AICTE. You can click on the below link to see the proof of the recognition.
Proof of AICTE approval of Amity University
Yes, B.Tech degree obtained from Amity University is valid for applying in Government Jobs since it is recognized by NAAC and AICTE.
15th April 2015, 11:20 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?

Yes, Amity University is a recognized and approve university by the AICTE.

It is a well reputed deemed university of the country.

And yes, if you pursue the BTech from AU then you are eligible for all the govt jobs same as that if you pursue the same degree from any other govt recognized university.
20th April 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Phd in chemistry from Amity University ...Is it valid and applicable for Gov Lecturer Jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?