18th March 2012, 07:55 AM
suchitapandey

How may I get information about I.C.W.A. Courses in Lucknow? I'm appearing in B.com final year

I am appearing b.com final year i want to do i.c.w. Plz give me information about i.c.w.a. course in Lucknow?
send details...

26th March 2012, 04:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get information about I.C.W.A. Courses in Lucknow? I'm appearing in B.com final year

Quote:
Originally Posted by suchitapandey View Post
I am appearing b.com final year i want to do i.c.w. Plz give me information about i.c.w.a. course in Lucknow?
send details...
A graduate in any discipline is eligible to get exemption from the First stage of the Cost and Work Accountancy course, known as the Foundation Course.
The course, apart from the Foundation course, comprise of the following:
  • Intermediate Course
  • Computer Training
  • Modular Training
  • Management Training
  • Final Course
The admission is open throughout the year and in order to to get admission, one must contact the nearest ICWAI Regional Council.

For candidates residing in Lucknow, the Regional Council one needs to contact is as follows:

Northern India Regional Council
3, Institutional Area-Lodi Road
New Delhi - 110 003
Phone-011 - 24626678/24615788

The study center of the Institute in Lucknow is located at:

ICWAI Bhawan
Vikas Khand-1
Gomti Nagar, Institutional Area
Lucknow (U.P.)
Pin-226 010
Phone-0522-301543/635576

For further information, refer to the official website of Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India.
28th May 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get information about I.C.W.A. Courses in Lucknow? I'm appearing in B.com final year

sir, i have compleet 10 2 since 1996 but then i m doing the private job. what i can course of icwai. and my age 36years
11th August 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Please tell How Can I Apply For ICWA After B.COm Completed send
Detail on [email protected]
13th April 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

sir; plzzz tell me how can i apply for Icwa after b.com completed send me detail on [email protected]
18th January 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I join icwa course I completed my b com 2008 please give me information about institute in lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?