27th September 2010, 02:00 PM
sadeka

How may I get last 5 years exam papers of GPSC main exam of RFO/AFO? List of reference books for maths, physics, GK, gujarati and english?

respected sir/madam.
please send me last 5 year exam papers of gpsc main exam rfo/afo. i qualify for main exam. my subjects are maths and physics.please also send me the list of reference books for maths,physics,Gk,Gujarati and English.
Regards,

11th March 2012, 08:03 AM
VISU1996

Default Re: How may I get last 5 years exam papers of GPSC main exam of RFO/AFO? List of reference books for maths, physics, GK, gujarati and english?

Good Morening my brother there was came many kinds of books of last pervious exams questions in bazzar they are specialy practice books and the other books you say PARDEEP BOOK PROVIDE THEM CHECK IN YOUR STATE
7th October 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get last 5 years exam papers of GPSC main exam of RFO/AFO? List of reference books for maths, physics, GK, gujarati and english?

maths book in gujarati
10th November 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus if civil enhineering in main exam for gpsc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?