5th September 2010, 04:02 PM
manojdave1985

GPSC ACF/RFO class 2 exam reference books of maths and geology both in gujarati

respecter sir,
i am going to appear in gpsc ACF/RFO class 2 exam. i want reference books of maths and geology both in gujarati.

11th September 2010, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: GPSC ACF/RFO class 2 exam reference books of maths and geology both in gujarati

i am going to appear in gpsc ACF/RFO class 2 exam. i want reference books of agreeculture engineer and geology both in gujarati
16th September 2010, 04:59 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: GPSC ACF/RFO class 2 exam reference books of maths and geology both in gujarati

hii
u can finfd the books on.
GPSC ACF/RFO class 2 exam reference books of maths and geology both in gujarati in book store near u..

good luck.
3rd December 2010, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

which date of r.f.o. main exam
8th January 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

which date of RFO MAIN EXAM
25th January 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by asahu47 View Post
hii
GPSC ACF/RFO class 2 exam reference books of maths and geology both in gujarati in book store near u..

good luck.

I tried 2 find out MATHS Book for RFO but I couldn't get it. so, can u tell me author and publisher name....

Thanx...dr..
27th January 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by asahu47 View Post
hii

good luck.

Respected Sir/Madam

I am going to appear RFO main exam so please give the author and publication of maths book related to which your are saying that it will be available in book store.. I am living in Rajkot and I have searched it but the shopkeeper asking for author and publisher so he can ordered from Ahmadabad .....please send me one mail related to author and publisher name....my mail ID is [email protected]
Thanking you in advance
12th April 2011, 07:18 PM
babubhai sutariya

Post Re: GPSC ACF/RFO class 2 exam reference books of maths and geology both in gujarati

sir,
i am going to appear in gpsc ACF/RFO class 2 exam. i want reference books of maths and geology both in gujarati.[/QUOTE]
20th May 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

i need gpsc 2001 to 2010 exam paper in gujrati plz give me on my email id ([email protected])
24th May 2011, 03:33 AM
hiteshpatel

Post Re: GPSC ACF/RFO class 2 exam reference books of maths and geology both in gujarati

both in gujarati.[/QUOTE]
11th June 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

i give g.p.s.c question paper 2006
7th September 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i m know about the when acf/rfo mains exam conduct by GPSC?
7th September 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

when exam declarwe?
13th October 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

i want rfo question papers
26th November 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

plz send me a solved question papers of gpsc previous all exam to my email id [email protected] or [email protected]
thanks
28th March 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

plz send me a agruculture and stastice solved question papers in gujarati of gpsc previous all exam to my email id [email protected]
10th April 2013, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

RFO/ACF main exam
is it possible to give exam of physics and maths in english?
18th April 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Plz give ref. Book name for botany & zoolgy.
1st May 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

plz send me a botany n zoology solved question papers in gujarati of gpsc previous all exam to my email id [email protected]
7th May 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

If Any one have botany solved question papers in gujarati of gpsc previous all exam...please mail me on "[email protected]"

Thanks in advance
5th January 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Acf & rfo exam ref. Book name plz mail my mail id = [email protected]
5th December 2020, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I am looking for book for RFO class 2 GPSC
Please share any kind of study material if you have
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?