12th November 2010, 11:34 PM
mahanil

How may I get the MA Bengali syllabus and admission rule of Utkal university?

pl pl pl give me the M A in bengali syllabus and admission rule of utkal university
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is there master degree course of Bengali in Utkal University?
  2. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same?
  3. How to get admitted in M.A with Bengali? What is the syllabus for the same
  4. Syllabus for Utkal University entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. Physics -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I do MA in Bengali from any university after completing BA in Bengali honors from Burdwan university?
  6. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam of Utkal University
  7. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Utkal University?
  8. How to get admission for M.Phil in Bengali Department after doing M.A Bengali with 2nd Class?
  9. Syllabus and sample papers for chemistry PG entrance exam of Utkal university -- [New]
  10. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in Utkal University in graduation course?
  12. M.Sc Zoology entrance exam syllabus of Utkal university and Revenshaw university?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
  14. How to take admission in graduation in distance course in Utkal University Bhubaneshwar
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D HR course in Utkal University with 60% marks in HR masters degree?
  16. Can I get admission in M.Sc. Physics in Utkal university after securing 41% in B.Sc. from Utkal University?
  17. Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam in Utkal University and Ravenshaw University, Cuttack?
  18. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?

2nd March 2012, 03:22 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get the MA Bengali syllabus and admission rule of Utkal university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahanil View Post
pl pl pl give me the M A in bengali syllabus and admission rule of utkal university
please send me the details
This is to inform you that Utkal University does not provide M.A. in Bengali. They do have master degree courses but not in Bengali.

Visit the below mentioned link, you would get all the details of the courses offered under academic tab:
http://www.utkal-university.org/Index.htm

You will find the entire degree courses- Post Graduation, Distance Courses and Self Financed Courses.

If you require i can provide you the syllabus of M.A in Bengali of other Universities.

6th June 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the MA Bengali syllabus and admission rule of Utkal university?

how can i get syllabus of utkal university for bsc it for 2002 or onward syllabus ?

9th July 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me PG entrance paper in Bengali hons. my emial id is [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?