9th February 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam in Utkal University and Ravenshaw University, Cuttack?

Sir, i want to know the syllabus for M.Sc. physics entrance exam in Utkal University & in Ravenshaw University, Cuttack. Kindly help me ,so that I'll remain grateful to you.

17th January 2012, 06:22 PM
adithyaparavastu

Default Re: Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam in Utkal University and Ravenshaw University, Cuttack?

General guidelines for preparing for M.Scphysics entrance exam:

you need to obtain good text boxes related to the topics mentioned in the syllabus of the exam.you should prepare a study plan for time utilization of total time available for preparing for the exam. you can also make use of guides and previous question papers for practicing.you can also go for coachings centres for obtaining a greater knowledge in the subject.

Exam pattern will consist of multiple choice questions you need to pick the write answer from the given options.there may be a negative marking also for wrong answers .

Syllabus will be as follows
Motion in 1,2 & 3 dimensions,work power&energy,gravitation,simple harmonic motion,elasticity surface tension,calorimetry,thermodynamics.thermometry,wav e motion,optics, electromagnetism and magnetsim,electromagnetic induction,semi conducting devices,radio-activity nulcear structure and nuclear energy,matter waves.

all da best
29th June 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam in Utkal University and Ravenshaw University, Cuttack?

sir,
I want to know about the syllabus for pg entrance exam in physics in utkal university.
13th May 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

sir what is the syllabus for Msc computer science exam in utkal university and ravenshaw university?
28th May 2013, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

sir,
plz tell me the syllabus for M.sc entrance in physics.
I need the solution of last year entrance exam i.e. Of 2012.
Plz tell me the site from which i can find the solutions, for which i'll be highly grateful to you.
22nd June 2013, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to m.sc. With physics hons.?what is the eligibility and syllabus for this?
22nd February 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm preeti I want to know the name of best book for plant science objective questions
21st May 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know about the syllabus for msc entrance exam in physics of utkaluniversity
7th January 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know the entrance syllabus for MSC in utkal university
12th August 2015, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Which book should i prefer for phy pg entrance exam of utkal university ?Plz give me some solutions.
4th April 2017, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want the syllabus of 2017 to clear the pg entrance exam for physics ..kindly send it please.
12th February 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know the entrance syllabus for physics and which book should I prefer for the entrance of utkal university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?