13th December 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

How may I get model question papers of NET exam in Malayalam?

model question of net malayalam
how may I get details about this forum...

5th June 2012, 02:02 AM
mnbgvs

Default Re: How may I get model question papers of NET exam in Malayalam?

Yes, NET Examination pattern is changes now and it is applicable form this June Examination Onward's.

From this year all 3 papers of NET is Objective and no Descriptive papers in this examination. No Negative marking in NET.

The Notification of this year June NET Examination was already Published and the last date of apply for this examination online is 30/April/2012.

The examination is Conducted soon on 26/June/2012.

NET Exam Pattern :

~~ Paper I : 100 Marks, In this paper you will get 60 Questions out of which 50 question to be attempted---Duration : 1¼ Hours.

~~ Paper II : 100 Marks, In this paper you will get 50 questions all are compulsory---Duration : 1¼ Hours

~~ Paper III : 150 Marks, In this paper you will get 75 questions all are compulsory-----Duration 2½ Hours.

If you are General candidates, then you have to scored 40% Marks in Paper I and Paper II and 50% Marks in Paper III, Only then you will be able to cracked NET Examination.

So, please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus and for more information please check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?