25th April 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How may I get my admit card? My registration number is 20358952

sir i have not get my admission card my name is priyanshu bhawsar d.o.b is and my rajistration no. is 20358925 on this registration no. demand draft no. is wrong typed so ones again we done a rejistration which i forget the new one is fully correct but now its 25 i had not got admittion card now also so kindly do anything.... plezzzzzz
my adress is b/6 padmavati nagar abhinandhan colony mandsaur(m.p)

10th August 2012, 09:46 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get my admit card? My registration number is 20358952

I would advice you to either contact the institution/board you have applied in for the exam or if possible then visit their administrative/examination department. Explain them you problem in details. they are the best pupil to guide you correctly without losing time.

You can also try to visit their respective website to find if they have any probability to solve your query online. Nowadays many of the institutions/examination board have facilities to solve problem online on real time.
16th June 2019, 11:57 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get my admit card? My registration number is 20358952

You can also try to visit their respective website to find if they have any probability to solve your query online. Nowadays many of the institutions/examination board have facilities to solve problem online on real time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?