30th January 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How may I get a person who is selected in Indian police service? He must be a native of Bihar

I AM LOOKING FOR A PERSON SELECTED IN INDIAN POLICE SERVICE, HE IS NATIVE OF BIHAR STATE, CITY- GOPALGANJ, STATE BIHAR,
NAME OF THE CANDIDATE - RAJIV UPADHYAY,Designation IPS FATHER"S NAME IS-Sri JANARDAN UPADHYAY

6th December 2012, 03:13 PM
denwer1

Default Re: How may I get a person who is selected in Indian police service? He must be a native of Bihar

Dear friend...if you don't know the state in which he is posted then it will become difficult for you to search for him, as the databases of police department are not open to all. But if you know the state of his posting then you can go to the website of the respective department. If you are not sure about the department, i.e, crime branch or CISF etc. then it is again very difficult to search for him. It is better that you contact the family members of him, that is the only way.
6th January 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a person who is selected in Indian police service? He must be a native of Bihar

sir, my question is please tell me the rank of bpsc in ascending order? Please send my answer on my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?