23rd August 2011, 03:18 PM
nagarsam

How may I get previous year question papers for MP electricity board exam?

previous papers of madhya pradesh electricity board.
please reply on my email...

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of Assistant Engineering(IT) Chhatisgarh State Electricity board?
  2. Chhatisgarh State electricity board previous years question papers?
  3. Assistant Exam of CSEB Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board: Syllabus, Study material and previous year question papers?
  4. Previous years question papers of Recruitment Exam of Account Officer in Bihar State Electricity board?
  5. Chhattisgarh state electricity board junior engineers syllabus and previous years question papers?
  6. Previous years question papers of Bihar Electricity board examination for Accounts Officer and Accountants
  7. MPSEB exam previous year question papers for post of trainee executive (mechanical) in M.P. state electricity board
  8. Previous year placement papers for CSEB exam? -- [New]
  9. Past yeasr question papers of MPSEB JE/AE recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Syllabus and question papers of Chattisgarh state electricity board question papers?
  11. Previous year question papers for preparation of 10th ICSE Board exam
  12. Question papers of Jharkhand State Electricity board for electronics?
  13. CBSE class 12 Physics Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. IGNOU BSC – Nautical Science Electricity and Electronics Question Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Previous 5 years question papers of CBSE board exam? How to start the preparation for it?
  16. Bengali syllabus and previous year question papers for 10th ICSE Board exam?
  17. Guidebooks and previous year question papers of Environmental Applications for 10th ICSE Board exam
  18. PCM question papers of previous year for 11th WBCHSE Board exam
11th April 2012, 11:46 AM
stlawrence

Default Re: How may I get previous year question papers for MP electricity board exam?

M.P. State Electricity Board
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Indore, Madhya Pradesh Poorva Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Jabalpur and Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Bhopal are the successor companies of M.P. State Electricity Board intend to recruit Junior Engineer (Electrical-Distribution) and invite applications from the eligible candidates.

Name of the Post: JE (Electrical – Distribution) Regular
Name of company & No of Vacancies:
M.P.P.K.V.V.C.L., Indore: 35
M.P.P.K.V.V.C.L., Jabalpur: 30
M.P.M.K.V.V.C.L., Bhopal: 55
Qualification: Diploma in “Electrical” or “Electrical and Electronics” Engineering
Age limit: 18-30 years
Basic Pay: Rs.9860/-

Important Dates:
Date of publication of advertisement in the news paper 24.08.2011
Last date to receive online application 14.09.2011
Date of issue of admit cards online 15.10.2011
Date of written test 06.11.2011 – Afternoon Session

How to apply:
Applications shall be received through M.P. online (www.mponline.gov.in) only.
2nd April 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get previous year question papers for MP electricity board exam?

last five year papers for the post of junior Engineer(electrical) Aptitude and Technical for rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited?
email [email protected]
12th July 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

plz send last year question papers of the electricity board of mp for the programmer post plzzz plzzz send on [email protected]..
10th October 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Pls send a question papers for junior electrical engineer and syllabus also.

[email protected]
10th December 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in civil Eng
13th January 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

ham internet se MPEB ke JE ke past year ke paper kaise dekh sakte he
25th February 2014, 04:09 PM
sant patel

please send me M.P. electricity board electrical supervisor exams old paper.
[email protected]
31st May 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir please can you send me the syllabus of MPEB executive engineer electronic syllabus.
my email id is [email protected]
26th December 2015, 07:53 PM
Khade priya

Need previous year model test paper of junoir engineer mpeb electrical board? Please mail me at [email protected]....
10th November 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir I want to MP electrical supervisor licence Exam syllabus 2020,Amd old exam paper MP what's up no 9644001051 email id [email protected]
10th November 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir I want to MP electrical supervisor licence exam syllabus and old exam paper my what's up no 9644001051, and email id [email protected]
10th November 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir. I want to MP electrical supervisor licence Exam syllabus 2020 And Electrical Supervisors Old paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?