21st December 2011, 05:55 PM
Aaanchal

Previous 5 years question papers of CBSE board exam? How to start the preparation for it?

sir, I the student of +2 commerse nd I want previous 5 year question paper of c.b.s.e. board exam so that I analysis myself that where I stand and how's my preperation going on? I shall be very thankful to u..

24th December 2011, 05:40 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous 5 years question papers of CBSE board exam? How to start the preparation for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaanchal View Post
sir, I the student of +2 commerse nd I want previous 5 year question paper of c.b.s.e. board exam so that I analysis myself that where I stand and how's my preperation going on? I shall be very thankful to u..

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF CBSE +2 BOARD

It's really good that you are trying to analyse yourself where you stand by revising the previous year papers.. keep it up.. I have attached some of the previous year model papers of CBSE +2 board in this post for your reference...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam...

-> Also attached the 12th cbse syllabus in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed...

-> To get more CBSE papers online CLICK HERE!!! -> Examination ( left tab )

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner."
Attached Files
File Type: zip Accountancy.zip(9.43 MB, 57 views)
File Type: zip CBSE-12th-Maths.zip(202.3 KB, 57 views)
File Type: zip CBSE - English.zip(2.88 MB, 44 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?