11th June 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the procedure to take admission in MA in Guwahati university? I've secured 49.35% marks in BA

I have got 49.35% in B.A under Manipur University so tell me can i get chance to take admission in Guwahati University for MA?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech?
  2. What should I choose Statistics honours or B.Tech?
  3. Admission procedure for M.Com in Guwahati university after completing B.Com from DU? Is it necessary to write an entrance exam?
  4. Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Guwahati University for Ph.D in computer science?
  6. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech?
  7. Required Percentage of Marks for a candidate from Guwahati University to get admission for MA course in Abroad?
  8. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BA honours at Oxford University?
  9. How to get admission in Guwahati University for B.Tech?
  10. How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation
  11. MA admission procedure in guwahati university? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will it be a problem if I get admission in Guwahati University for B.Tech?
  13. Doe this a right choice of taking admission to B.Ed in Jammu University being a candidate having secured 49% in BA?
  14. How to apply for MSc in Biotechnology after completing BSc Chemistry?
  15. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc (IT) or Engineering and When should apply for the admission? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?
  17. Can I get admission to study MCA in Guwahati University being a BCA graduate of SMU?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in Delhi University, P0sis of the marks in BSc after securing 80% marks upto 3rd semester?
15th June 2012, 08:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get the procedure to take admission in MA in Guwahati university? I've secured 49.35% marks in BA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 49.35% in B.A under Manipur University so tell me can i get chance to take admission in Guwahati University for MA?
The Gauhati University offers Two years M.A. program in various department including English, Hindi, History, Linguistics, Philosophy, Political Science, Sociology, Geography and many more. Admission are through Entrance Examination conducted by the University. In order to pursue the Master of Arts program in any discipline candidate must have completed the bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.

In order to be eligible for the M.A in English program candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program in Science, Commerce or Arts stream from a recognized University.Candidate should either secured Major in English or scored at least 50% in English. Selection is based on a two-hour Proficiency Test in English for 100 marks. General category applicants and reserved quota applicants must secure the minimum pass percentage of 50% and 45% respectively in the proficiency test in order to be considered for admission.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the Gauhati University.
28th February 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the procedure to take admission in MA in Guwahati university? I've secured 49.35% marks in BA

I m a tdc 3rd year student (pass corse). What percentage have apply in ma at economics?
12th April 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage with economics major in BA for admision in delhi university?
12th November 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I have got 63% in my B.A with political science as my major subject. So, can i get a chance in Ghy university for M.A
23rd December 2015, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

I am a degree third year student major in sociology how can i get ma in ghy university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?